THREE CUTE GIRLS AND A BABY

THREE CUTE GIRLS AND A BABY
WHO'S THE BOSS?

Sunday, June 24, 2012

PRICE CHECK, PLEASE!

Recently Huffington Post reported that a recent Government report release show women in their twenties are delaying the decision to have babies and using more effective birth control. Also there are several reports that shows the cost of raising a child is ginormous. It's no wonder! Needless to say, kids can be costly. Now adays, kids are staying home well past the age of eighteen when they are expected to go off to College or live on they own. Of course speaking from experience I don't even bother asking my eighteen year old daughter when she "thinks" she might go off on her own and take life by the balls. Taking college out of the equation I expect to have her around for maybe another eighteen years,(kidding!) mainly on my dime.  

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind having my eighteen year old daughter around for a few more years, but at this stage in the game I wanted to be able to have some left over cash in my checking account.  Instead, not only am I paying for food and shelter, I am also paying for her clothes, her pedicures and manicures, because she wants to look "cute"(as if I don't!). Also her traveling expenses, to and from hanging-out with her friends. SMH! You think I would learn, but no! I am really a glut for punishment because now I am on kid #3.  And after learning the cost of raising my two month old baby girl will go up by a little over three percent compare to previous cost of raising a child, I am really looking forward to those tax cuts for the next sixteen years!

Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/us-women-in-20s-less-like_n_1610993.html


Message from sender:

The cost of raising kids, in two charts 

By Suzy Khimm
Now there’s an official price tag for parenthood: The U.S. Department of Agriculture has calculated that it costs $234,900 on average to raise a child, not including college costs. That’s about 23 percent more than it cost to raise kids in 1960. Source: USDA



No comments:

Post a Comment